SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
To solve any type of query regarding Credit Card, you just need to contact with the SBI Executives with the help of SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number. There are many ways by which you can make contact with the SBI Customer Care Services i.e. through SMS, 24X7 Toll Free No, Postal Address, and Email IDs etc. to solve your general inquiries.
You can solve any problem like SBI Credit Card Card Lost, SBI Credit Card Status, how to pay bill of your credit card or any other query related to Credit Card by calling SBI Credit Card Toll Free Number/ SBI Credit Card Enquiry Number just sitting at your home. You can contact the below given SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number given city wise. Also you can follow on various social profiles like Twitter, Facebook etc.
This bank is India’s largest public sector bank, which has millions of customers connected to it. SBI Credit Card is the service provided by the Bank to their customers. So if you are facing any problem regarding your SBI Credit Card then call on 24×7 State Bank Of India Customer Care number Contacts or you can write to them on the Email id given below.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
For any query related to State Bank Of India Card dial the below given Customer Care Toll Free Number to make contact with SBI help desk department and solve your queries.
|Toll Free Number||1800 180 1290|
|Customer Care Number – IVRS||1860 180 1290|
|Customer Service||39 02 02 02 (Prefix the local STD code)|
Check Out! SBI Bank Customer Care Number
SBI Credit Card SMS Number
Customers who want to send SMS to get the solution of their query can send a SMS to SBI Cards from their mobile phones. State Bank Of India Credit Card Customer Care Executives will solve your issue.
|To Get Credit Card Account Information||SMS “HELP” to 5676791|
|To Get A Call Back From SBI Representatives||SMS “PROBLEM” to 92125 00888 to get a call back within 48 hours.|
Customers can also mail on its Email ID to tell their queries or can also give feedback at
Connect with SBI on Twitter @SBICard_Connect
Look Out! State Bank Buddy Customer Care Number
IRCTC SBI Credit Card Helpline
- 39 02 12 12 (prefix local STD code)
- 1800 180 1295 (from BSNL/MTNL lines)
SBI Credit Card Lost or Stolen Cards
If you lost your card then these are immediate steps you should take, so that no one can misuse your credit card
- Log on to sbicard.com and instantly block your card. Hit on ‘Block Lost \Stolen Card’ option.
- SMS BLOCK XXXX (Last 4 digits of your SBI Card) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
SBI Credit Card Number
Find the customer care numbers for your state or region from the below given SBI Credit Card City Wise Contact. This will help you in solving your queries easily.
Press To See! How To Use *99# Banking Service Number
|Bangalore||080 2594 3030|
|Delhi||011 2336 1631|
011 2334 5756
011 2336 1070
|Mumbai||022 2644 5532|
022 2644 5533
|Chennai||044 2821 4635|
State Bank Of India Credit Card Grievance Redressal
To register your complaint you can call on the following numbers –
- 1860 180 1290, 39 02 02 02(Prefix local the STD code)
- or 1800 180 1290 (toll free)
Timings – 8 AM to 8 PM from Monday to Saturday
Address – SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd. DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
Get More Details From Here: SBI Credit Card Contact Number
Frequently Asked Queries
#1. How Balance Transfer (BT) Can Be Booked?
- First of all Log on to your SBI Card online account
- Hit on the ‘Benefits’ link and select ‘Balance Transfer’
- Enter your account details & confirm to book BT instantly
- SMS BT to 56767
- At last Call SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) / 1860 180 1290 (from BSNL/MTNL lines)
#2. How To Generate/Change Transaction PIN For Credit Card?
With the help of SBI Website, Mobile Application or IVR you can generate transaction PIN for your credit card.
- First of all Login to your online account and hit on ‘My Account’ tab
- Hit on ‘Manage Pin’
- Select the card for which pin needs to be changed
- Hit on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP
- Enter the New PIN twice, and submit it.
#3. How The SBI Outstanding Amount Be Paid Using NEFT?
Follow the following steps to outstanding credit card money using NEFT
- First of all Log in to your bank net banking facility. Add SBI Card as a beneficiary, under third party transfer.
- Add the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card payment.
- Now on the banking page enter your 16-digit SBI Card number in place of account number.
- Write your bank name as SBI Credit Card – NEFT and fill Address.
- Hit on submit button to complete your registration process.
- Now you can pay your SBI Card outstanding through your bank account every month.
Customers Who Want To Know More About SBI Card Can Visit Its Official Website.
State Bank Of India Social Profiles
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/sbicard
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/sbi-card
State Bank of India is a government organization that provides banking and financial services to their customers. SBI offers various financial services and banking products such as insurance, loans, accounts, deposits and investment options. SBI credit cards are the facility provided by the bank to its customers with low interest rates and easily accessibility.
So these are the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number that can help you in getting solutions to your queries along with some of the frequently asked queries solutions. If you have any issue regarding this post tell us in the comment box below.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|ICICI Bank Customer Care Number||Nedbank Customer Service Number|
|Top 10 Banks in India||Barclays Bank India Customer Care|