PayUMoney Customer Care Number
Are you searching for fastest growing online payment company PayUMoney Customer Care Number? No needs to worry as you are at the right place because here we are going to serve you all helpline numbers, 24X7 Customer Support Number and all other contact details through which you can contact them.
Here we are providing these details to make it more convenient and reliable to make you contact with the company’s executive and get your query solved within minimum possible time.
To contact with their executives you just have to do is pick up the phone and dial the below listed contact numbers or either choose the mode which is more convenient and through which you want to get your query solved.
PayUMoney Customer Care Number
E-Mail Address – email@example.com
Pay U money Headquarters
PayU Payments Private Limited, 4th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon – 122001
- For Sales – 0124-6624801
- Customer Support – 0124-6624826
You May Like To Read! How To Talk To A Customer Care Executive
Regional Offices Address
|City||Reigonal Office Address||Phone Numbers|
|Mumbai||PayU Payments Private Limited, Unit No: 701 (P), A-Wing, Eureka Towers, Building No: 7, Mind Space, Malad (W), Mumbai : 400064||022-61642600|
|Bengaluru||1PayU Payments Private Limited, KVD Towers, Floor 2, # 7/3, Old Madras Road,Indira Nagar, Bengaluru-560038||080 42842323 / 01|
For More Details And Their Services You Can Also Visit its Official Website
There are the E-Mail addresses listed below the first one is for buyers and second one is for merchants. The timings to contact them is( Mon to Fri 10am – 7:30pm)
Listed below are the company’s official social links so that you can add and follow company’s social profiles and get updated with the latest updates and upgradations.
- Facebook – facebook.com/payumoney
- Twitter Support – twitter.com/payumoney
- Google Plus – plus.google.com/104404611962439709650
- Official Blog – blog.payumoney.com
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
#1. What Are Pay U Money Points? Where Can I Use Them?
Pay u money points are reward points earned in your transaction. You can use your points to buy coupons or convert your points to cash into your digital wallet.
#2. How Can I Transfer Funds From My Wallet To My Bank Account?
- Visit official website that is payumoney.com and login to your account.
- Go to Customer Dashboard.
- Hit on ‘PayUmoney Wallet’ tab on the left of your screen
- Hit on ‘Transfer to Bank’ icon on the top right of the page
- Enter Payee details and proceed for verification to register a beneficiary
- After the Payee is registered successfully’ select the payee from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount to transfer and proceed as instructed
- You need to have minimum Rs.500 in your wallet to transfer it to your bank account
#3. What To Do If Forgot Password?
- Visit pay u money official website
- Hit on Login
- Hit on forgot password link and enter your email ID. You will receive a “Payumoney password recovery” email from Pay U money
#4. I am Unable To Use the PayUmoney points?
Payumoney points can only be redeemed through the rewards catalog or can be converted to wallet cash. You need to have minimum of 1000 payumoney points to convert it into wallet cash.
Check Out! Difference Between Warranty And Guarantee
#1. What Is Payumoney?
PayUmoney provides complete online payment solutions for the merchants and the buyers. The product is free for merchants and provides multiple selling tools like a free website/store, events and email invoicing. The company also provides a Payment gateway for merchants who have website with shopping carts/platforms.
#2. What Are The Benefits Of Opting Payumoney As The Payment Gateway?
A few important benefits are listed below –
- Zero cost setup
- No documentation required for using PayUmoney tools for collecting payments
- Create your website/store or events page in minutes
- No technical knowledge required to start collecting money online
- We have a strong dispute resolution team in place to tackle any claim or dispute raised by a buyer. If you have a problem with a transaction, we are here to help.
#3. How Do I Benefit From its Web store?
Your investment for your online shop and payment gateway is zero. There is no annual maintenance fee. You just have to pay 2% flat TDR on any transaction (this rate is applicable till 31st December, 2016).
#4. How Do I Benefit From Email Invoicing?
You can create and send professional e-invoice to your customers. The customers receive an email and can pay online in a single click. This assures fast and easy payment. You don’t have an online store but still can collect the money online by sending professional invoice.
#5. What Are Setup Charges?
There are no setup charges. It is absolutely free.
It is the most effective and efficient consumer friendly online payment solution of India. The company aims to get accessible to reach of all Indians and empower them with timely designed online payment and collection solutions.
The company provides many tools to merchants to collect payments and also equips them with the safest technologies to make and receive payments. They also provide many options like CC, DC.Net banking, reward points, wallets etc. They work with many huge clients like Goibibo, Bookmyshow, Jabong, and Ferns n Petals, Freecharge, Zomato, Dominos, Redbus, and many more.
For further assistance and enquiry feel free to comment in the listed below comments section.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|Educate People About Paytm And Get Rs 2100||How To Book Train Tickets Online|
|Best Mobile Payment Apps in India||Procedure To Complaint In Consumer Court|
|Paytm Customer Care||Importance And Uses Of RTI ACT|