Idea Customer Care Number
India has very vast mobile network of telecom providers from which a good amount is under Idea Company. If you do not have any idea about the Idea Customer Care Number and searching for it all around the web then this post is going to be beneficent for you as this page consists of Idea all states Prepaid/ postpaid toll free numbers, regional and circle wise contact numbers; FAQ’s and many other contact details.
Go through the page thoroughly as Idea can change your life and this page consists of all the contact details with the help of which you can contact Idea customer care executive anytime and from anywhere. If you have any query related to their recharge plans, call rates, roaming packs, or circle wise plan and pack rates you just have to do is dial the numbers on the phone and you will be able to solve your all doubts and queries. Let’s quickly move on to the all contact numbers and details of Idea customer care.
Idea Customer Care Number
You can easily find below the Idea customer care and call them anytime and from anywhere. You can contact these numbers for complaints, suggestions, feedback, GPRS settings, prepaid / postpaid connections details, caller tunes, call rates, message packs, discounts, special packages or any other query related to their services. By contacting these numbers you will get your queries solved within minimum possible time by their helpful customer care executives.
Idea Customer Care Number For All Users – 1800 270 0000 (all customer care support)
Check Out! Idea 4G Plans
Customer Care Number For Idea Users – 12345
Idea All States Prepaid and Postpaid Contact Number, E-Mail ID and FAX
These contact numbers are really helpful and important if the customer wants to contact the nearest customer service center. You can easily find your state name and the contact details. To make it easier you can also search your state name by pressing Ctrl+F and search your city name. Here is All States, Region and Circles Contact Details.
|States||Idea Customer Care Phone Numbers||E-Mail id & Fax Number|
|Assam||+91-361-2465437, +91-361-2465438||+91-361-2465436 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi & NCRemail@example.com|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+91-9086012345 (Postpaid)|
|Kerala||N / A||+91-484-2382121/ +91-484-2382324|
|North – East Regions||+91-361-2465437|
|Uttar Pradesh East||+91-9889012345||+91-522-4067731|
|Uttar Pradesh West||+91-9837012345|
Follow To See! Idea Prepaid Customer Care Number
Some Social Links
These social links are going to help you to get in touch with the customer care executives and getting notifications and updates about latest offers and packs.
- You Tube:youtube.com/user/ideacellularltd
- Google Plus:google.com/112405359741460970232
|CEO||Himanshu Kapania (1 Apr 2011)|
|Motto||An idea can change your life|
|Parent organizations||Aditya Birla Group, Axiata, Providence Equity Partners|
|Founders||Aditya Birla Group, Axiata, Providence Equity Partners|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
#1. How Can I Check The Unbilled Usage Of My Bill?
Unbilled info is available on the home page of Self Care on our website www.ideacellular.com. Alternatively, you can Dial *121 *4# and go to self-care to know the unbilled usage of your connection.
#2. When Will I Get My Bill?
- A specific ‘bill cycle date’ is set for your connection.
- Your bill will be generated on this specific date each month.
- Check your bill cycle date and other account related information through the website.
#3. How Do I Know The Latest Tariff Plans?
Login to Self Care on our website www.ideacellular.com and click on Current Post-paid Plan on the home page to know about the latest plans
Do You Know! How To Take Talktime Loan
Dial *121*4# or 121 from your handset to know the latest tariff plans available.
Dial Idea Customer Care 12345 from your Idea Mobile to know latest tariff plans.
#4. Can I Change My Billing Address?
Yes, you can change your billing address. For this, visit the nearest Idea Service Centre, fill up the address change request form and simply provide the address proof for the new address. You will also need to provide a valid Proof of Identity and fill up the form and carry the original documents. The billing address would be changed subject to a positive verification at the new billing address.
#5. How Can I Replace My SIM Card?
You can get your SIM card replaced by simply visiting the nearest Idea Service Centre. You will need to present your original Photo Id proof and carry your old SIM card (except SIM lost). You will also have to pay charges as applicable. Charges for SIM replacement are circle-dependant.
#6. Will All My Old Services Be Retained On My New SIM Card?
Yes, all your existing services will be retained & continued on the new SIM card.
#7. Can I Block My Connection If I’ve Lost The SIM Card?
- Yes, call our Idea customer care and we will block your connection.
- You can also visit the nearest Service Centre. Carry your original photo ID for verification.
- We recommend that you also get a replacement SIM card through the Idea Service Centre.
#8. What Is Safe Custody?
- Safe custody allows you to deactivate your services in case you are not expecting any usage for a maximum period of 6 months
- It allows you to prevent the connection from being deactivated due to non-usage
- The benefit is that you will not be charged any rental during this Safe Custody period
You May Like To Read! Best Internet Plans in India
#9. How Can I Activate/Deactivate Idea Any VAS?
- Use the Self Care option by visiting the website www.Ideacellular.com
- Dial 121 from your number and learn about all the VAS offered by Idea
- Dial *121# from your number
- SMS START/STOP to 54300 and get a list of services
- Dial 12345 for information/ 198 to request for VAS
- Walk into the nearest Idea Service Centre
#10. How Will I Know What VAS Is Activated On My Connection?
You can get the list of all the VAS subscription on your number. Visit the web Self Care portal. Alternatively, send STOP as an SMS to 155223. You will get a list of all the VAS active on your number.
#11. How Can I Activate Call Divert On My Idea Number?
The call divert facility is activated by default on your Idea number.
- In order to use the service, you simply need to activate it on your handset to set the conditions under which the calls should be diverted and the number to which they should be diverted to.
- The call divert facility can be activated/deactivated from the handset by selecting the correct options from the handset menu.
- Alternately, you can also use the following USSD codes to activate call divert from the handset.
Check Out! Difference Between Warranty And Guarantee
To forward all calls:
- to start, dial **21*number#
- to stop, dial ##21#
- To forward calls while you´re speaking to someone else:
- to start, dial **67*number#
- to stop, dial ##67#
- To forward calls if you don´t answer the incoming caller within 30 seconds:
- to start, dial **61*number#
- to stop, dial ##61#
- To forward calls if your cell phone is switched off or is out of reach:
- to start, dial **62*number#
- to stop, dial ##62#
- To cancel all preset conditions:
- dial ##002#
Now you can easily contact with the Idea customer care executive and get your queries solved. If you still have any further queries then you can visit the official website. You are also free to comment in the listed below comment box and your question will be answered by us within minimum possible time.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|Intex Mobile Service Center in India||Samsung Format Code|
|CESC Customer Care Number||VIDEOCON d2h New Gold Sports Pack|