How to Create a PayTM Account
Are you searching for How to Create a PayTM Account? Here we have done it for you and are serving the best guide to create a Paytm account (commonly known as Paytm wallet) step by step procedure for the people who want to make a payTm account but does not know how to make it. Before proceeding we want to ask you that do you constantly recharge for your mobile phone, DTH, Gas etc by standing in long queue or go for shopping by wasting all your money and time on overcharged products. Ok! Now there is no need to waste your valueable time and money as you are going to use Paytm and is going to get Cashback from each and every recharge and any sort of shopping. So here is the easiest and fastest way of creating a payTM account/wallet along with the steps to recover payTM password if forgotten.
How to Create a PayTM Account
Steps For Opening A Paytm Account/Wallet
Here is the step by step guide and procedure of creating a Paytm account. There are two options for creating a Paytm account either you can download the payTM app from Playstore orCan use it from payTm website. It depends on you who are more convenient to you; here is the step by step guide for preparing a payTm account:
Check Out! Paytm Customer Care
- Go to payTm account or payTM app and hit the button “Log in/ Sign Up”
- Afterwards a pop up box will be appeared and and then from that choose “Sign up” for payTm wallet option.
- Next you have to fill the necessary details in the given boxes like name, e-mail, phone number, date of birth and then hit the ‘continue’ button.
- Now Paytm is going to verify you by sending a OTP confirmation code on your mobile phone.
Look Out! Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number
- You have to enter that OTP in the given space and hit on the continue button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully created Paytm Wallet account.
Steps To Recover Paytm Password If Forgotten
Here is the step by step guide to recover payTM password if in case you lost or forgot it. But remember you should know registered mobile phone number and e-mail address. Here we go:
Go Through! Best Mobile Payment Apps in India
- Go to the PayTM website or application.
- Hit the Log in / sign up option.
- A pop up window will open and find and select the forgotten password button.
- Now enter your register mobile phone number.
- You can also choose option to recover password via e-mail.
- Now write the OTP send to you in the given OTP box.
- Then a new pop up window will appear and then you have to re-enter a password.
- Congratulations you have recovered your payTm forgotten password.
Hope you have created a new paytm account/wallet as this step by step guide has made it easy for you. You can access the payTm over both PC and mobile application. It is free to use and won’t cost you a single rupee. Moreover you can also use it to send money to your friends, transfer cash to respective bank account or use as payment wallet for shopping in online.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|Importance and Uses of RTI ACT||Difference between Warranty And Guarantee|
|Procedure to Complaint in Consumer Court||What Happens on Internet every Minute|