How To Buy And Sell On Ebay
Here we are guiding the people who are new on Ebay and want to buy or sell items on this online site. Some of the tips on How To Buy And Sell On Ebay will help the beginners in giving a good start on Ebay. As we all know Ebay is an online marketplace where individuals and buyers come together for buying and selling their products. So making it easy for you we have given some guidelines on How to sell products On this online website through which you can make profits.
It has also been found that more than 20 lakh Indians are registered on Ebay for buying and selling of products. I must say that if you are planning to sell products on Ebay then this is the right decision you have made, as with less investment you can earn more. Being in the human nature who doesn’t love extra income? Sell the items you no longer use, make extra cash and get the top price for your product. Below you will get step by step procedure of How to Buy and Sell on Ebay.in.
How To Buy And Sell On Ebay
Ebay Buying Guide
- First of all Register yourself on Ebay or sign in by hitting on the option “Sign in or register”. For this viist its official website i.e. www.Ebay.in
- Now enter your contact information on the Registration Form; select a user Id and Submit.
- After this you will receive an email on the email address you submit on the registration form.
- Search for the item or browse product given onsite. Enter the specific product that you are searching for in the box given at top of the site and select the category.
- After selecting your product review the listing and the seller.
- Now buy the item by requesting or making an instant purchase at a fixed price
- Hit on Pay Now Button and select the Ebay payment modes. Now pay for the product, you can do payment through your Credit Card or Online Bank transfer or cash on delivery.
- At last you can leave a feedback.
Check Out! EBay Customer Care Number
Ebay Selling Guide
Follow the below given steps carefully to know how to sell on Ebay –
Step 1. Register
For selling your product on Ebay firstly you have to Register yourself with an account.
Create an account, existing users can use the same account and new users have to create a new account. The account is free and allows you to operate as a seller or a buyer.
- To register as a seller, select the “Sell” tab at the top of any Ebay page, then hit the ‘Sell Your Item’ button.
Step 2. Look into fees
For selling on Ebay, either you can operate under the standard fee arrangement or choose to become a subscriber. There are three types of fees charged when selling on Ebay
- Insertion Fee – Whenever you list an item on Ebay the charge will be deducted from your account and is non-refundable. This generally ranges between $0.30 and $4.80. If the product is not sold out then you can qualify for a credit by relisting the item.
- Additional Option Fee – this is charged only if you choose optional seller features like Buy It Now, Gallery, Featured Item, etc.
- Final Value Fee – in this charge will be depending on your final sale price of the item and only applicable if successfully listed.
Step 3. Open a PayPal Account
It is important as it allows customers to pay through credit card or a checking account. Also you can sell your products internationally. It makes convenient for the buyers to your item.
Follow To See! 10 Shopping Hacks That Will Help Save Money
Step 4. Create and manage your listing
List the items you want to sell with their full information in a clear way. So that buyers could easily attract your product. To get some idea of how to give details, its price etc. you can do a small research by comparing your item with active and completed listings on Ebay
After doing this you can check to see if anyone’s bid on or purchased your items by going to the Sell section of My Ebay. Revise your list once before final submission.
Answer the questions asked by buyers in the best possible way to sell your product by telling the benefits and other good things about it.
Step 5. Wrap up the sale with your buyer
Before shipping your item make sure that the payment has been received in your account.
Finally Ship the item to the buyer safely and on time. Must read these points –
- Pack your item safely and securely to avoid damage.
- Make sure the shipment information is correct and be sure to include your return address.
- Go for trusted courier service provider with online package tracking and Enter the shipping details in My PaisaPay.
You May Like To Read! How To Talk To A Customer Care Executive
Ebay Customer Care Number
We have given you Ebay helpline number below so that you can easily solve your queries related to its product and services. Have a look…
Ebay Toll Free Number – 1800 209 3229
- Twitter – com/Ebayindia
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/Ebaydotin
So these were the simple steps that will Guide you for Buying and Selling. Now you can easily earn money by online selling on Ebay. If you have any query related to this post tell us in the comment box below.
You Should Also Follow To See!!!
|How To Take Talktime Loan||Snapdeal Customer Care Number|
|Difference Between Warranty And Guarantee||Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free Number|
|Procedure To Complaint In Consumer Court||Amazon Customer Care Number|