Ecom Express Courier Customer Care Number
Ecom Express Private Limited is counted in the list of one of the best and fastest developing Express companies of India. Ecom Express Courier Customer Care Number has been shared here as the company has reached such heights in a very short span of time. With the time and expansion of services there arises a need of all contact details on the page.
We have taken the initiative to publish the all contact details one page so that you can easily bridge yourself with the company customer care executives and get your each and every query solved. The contact details we have served you here on the page includes all Ecom express contact numbers, toll free numbers, E-Mail, offices addresses and contact, Social links, FAQ’s and benefits offered by them.
The company was opened in 2014 with the aim “To Be the Best Logistics Solutions Provider for E-Commerce Industry”. They at Ecom Express are committed to work for their customers with passion, respect, openness and integrity to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers with respect to logistics and fulfillment. Now let’s quickly move on the contact numbers and contact details of the company.
Ecom Express Courier Customer Care Number
Ecom Express Courier Contact No – +91-11-3021 2000
Ecom Express Courier Number – +91-11-66598800
Ecom Express Courier Corporate Office Address
- Address – No. 14/12/2, Samalka, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi – 110 037 (India)
- Phone – 011-66598800
- E-Mail – email@example.com
Ecom Offices Addresses
Here we have provided the list of most of the Ecom addresses. If you want to search the address and contact details of your nearest one you can go through the table or search your city name by pressing Ctrl+F. If you want t o get the directions or your city nearest Ecom office number is not mentioned in the list then you can hit Reach Us link and can contact your nearest branch office.
Khasra No 258, Kuldeep House, Said-Ul-Jab, Saket, New Delhi-110017
29, Dheeraj Block, South Ganesh Nagar, Delhi-110092
NS-5, Ground Floor Back Side, Miawali Nagar, Near Peera Garhi Chowk, New Delhi -110087
Ground Floor, C – 132, Hoisery Complex, Phase – 2, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ground Floor, House No. 58, Masjid Road, Jangpura, Bhogal, New Delhi-110014
203,204 Ground Floor, D-14, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Ground Floor at 72, Sai Kripa Complex, Rakesh Marg, Ghaziabad-201 001, Uttar Pradesh, India
Shop No. H-29, Basement Floor, HS Plaza, Amrit Puram, Jagat Farm, Greater Noida-208308
SCF-117, Part-I, Sector-19, Opp. AVN School, HUDA Market, Faridabad-121002, Haryana
Ground Floor, H. No. 1149, Ward No. 14, Saini Puna, Opposite Campacola Gowdown, Bahadurgarh
Ground Floor, Amba Arcade, Malviya Chowk, Roorkee – 247667
Ground Floor at , 50-A, 52-A, Chhabra Complex, Ambala Road, Saharanpur – 247001
946 Rajender Nagar, Pillibhit Road, Opp. Bala Ji Imporium, Bareilly-243001
Plot No. 911A, Ground Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-II, Chandigarh-134109
Ground Floor, SCF-4, Ranjeet Avenue, D Block Market, Amritsar 143601
Liladhir Apartment, 33, Chinar Park, Atghara, Kolkata – 700059
Shop no-27/A,28/A,32,3/A, & Ground floor in Om Tower,Survey no-175,situated at Kalyan Ambernath Road,Village Kalyan,Mumbai-421301
Second Floor, Advance House, Plot – A, ARK Industrial Estate Compound, Makwana Road Andheri East , Mumbai – 400059, Maharashtra
Ground Floor, H. No. 107/27, Shop No. 2, Opposite Bharat Petrol Pump, Kesarval Cortalim, Goa, Pin – 403710, India
Ground Floor, AG-5 & 6, Shubham Building, Near Kerkar Hospital, Aquem Margao – 403601, Goa, India
Check Out! Difference Between Warranty And Guarantee
Ecom Express Courier Social Links
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
#1. How To Track Your Ecom Express Courier?
To track Ecom Express Courier Follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website www.ecomexpress.in
- Hit on the “Track Your Shipment” link given on the home page.
- Enter the waybill and reference number in the given blanks.
- At last hit on the “Track “Button.
- Congratulations Ecom express courier tracked by you.
#2. What Is The Meaning Of Each Delivery Status?
The company has various types of delivery status along with the description, below is the list of such status given.
|Info Received||It refers to that the Carrier has received request from shipper and is about to pick up the shipment.|
|In Transit||This means that the Carrier has accepted or picked up shipment from shipper. The shipment is on the way.|
|Out for Delivery||Carrier is about to deliver the product, or it is ready to pickup.|
|Failed Attempt||Carrier attempted to deliver the product but failed; in that case it usually leaves a notice and will try to delivery again.|
|Delivered||The product was delivered successfully.|
|Exception||Custom hold, undelivered, returned shipment to sender or any shipping exceptions.|
|Expired||Shipment has no tracking information for 7 days since added.|
|Pending||New shipments added that are pending to track, or new shipments without tracking information available yet.|
#3. What Is The Expected Delivery Time By The Company?
The company makes a request to customers that to check the actual hours of delivery kindly check with the local office of the company, as the hours of delivery vary by product and location.
Ecom Express Services
- Pre-Paid Service – The service where company delivers the product to the consignee on behalf of the shipper where the cost of the product is already been paid by the consignee.
- Cash On Delivery Service – The service where company collects the value of the product upon delivery from the consignee and remits the same to the shipper.
- Cash Before Delivery Service – The service where company collects the value of the product from the consignee and remits to the shipper for dispatch of the product.
- Dropship service – The service where company will pick-up the shipment on behalf of the shipper from various vendors for delivering to its consignees.
- Reverse Logistics Service – The service where company collects the delivered shipment from the consignee to be returned to the shipper.
Value Added Services
- SDD-Same Day Delivery: In such service the delivery of the product will be done on the same day.
- SDL – Special Delivery Location: Such type is services are done in those locations which are outside the Municipal limits of serviced city.
- SPD – Sunday Pickup / Delivery: It is service where the company also picks up / delivers on Sundays.
- HPD – Holiday Pickup / Delivery: In such service the company picks up / delivers on Holidays.
- PDS -Personalized Delivery Service: The Company provides this facility to its customers by providing pickup and delivery services in customer’s branded uniform.
- CBO – Customers Branded Office: In this service the company provides fully branded customers’ office for exclusive processing of their shipments.
You May Like To Read! How To Talk To A Customer Care Executive
Benefits And Key Features Of Ecom Express
- 100% commitment towards service quality being a dedicated Company handling only E-commerce Logistic
- Same Day delivery option in Delhi/NCR subject to cut-offs
- 100% calling of consignee in the event of package being undelivered after first attempt of delivery
- Key Account Management
- Proactive Tracking
- Company Branded deliveries
- Dedicated Service Team for Pickups
- Sunday/Holiday Deliveries as Standard Service offering
- Sunday/Holiday Pickup Facility
- Reverse Logistics
- Vendor Pickup Facility
- Prompt Remittance for COD Shipments delivered
- SDL-Special Delivery Location Service (Pin Codes classified as Out of Delivery Area by most Couriers)
Now You Can Easily get your each and every query solved. If you want any more information then you can also visit their official website. If you want other couriers services customer care number like Bluedart, DHL, Trackon, FedEx, speedpost/India post, DTDC then you can search in box given on top left corner of the webpage.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|On Dot Courier Customer Care Number||Pigeon Express Customer Care Number|
|Professional Courier Customer Care||DHL Courier Tracking|