Birth Certificate Vellore
Birth Certificate is the very important identity document that allows citizens to take the benefits provided by Indian Government. In this article we are going to share Birth Certificate Vellore, Tamil Nadu. It is essential to have birth certificate and to know about Birth Certificate Vellore Online Procedure, Head Office Address, Email Ids, Birth Certificate Vellore Municipal Corporation Contact, Registered Birth/Death Certificates, Documents Required for Birth Certificate And its Required Information etc. All these details are given to you on this page.
Vellore Municipal Corporation is under the control of Vellore District. Birth Certificate is required in almost every legal works like in School Admission and Government Service, claiming the right to marry at the legally permitted age, settlement of inheritance and property rights, and obtaining Government-issued identity documents like a driving license or passport or on any other legal issues.
Birth Certificate Vellore
|Address||Phone No.||Email ID|
|The Corporation Commissioner, Vellore City Municipal Corporation, Infantery Road, Vellore – 632 001, Vellore District||0416 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
Official Website: vellorecorp.tn.gov.in
Do You Know? How to Change Name on Birth Certificate
Vellore Municipal Corporation Contact Details
|Vellore City Municipal Corporation, Officers Line, Vellore – 632001, Vellore District||0416 – 2220578, 2215456, 2215645|
Documents Required for Birth Certificate
- Both parents birth certificates
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Proof of birth letter in hospital
- Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
- Father’s Name, Age and Occupation
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth & Sex of Child
- Place of Birth
- Name of Hospital & Address
- Name of Nursing Home & Address
- Home Address
- Residential address at the time of Birth
Check Out: How To Apply For New Birth Certificate
Collector of Vellore
|Name||Thiru S.A. Raman, I.A.S.|
|Address||District Collector, Collectorate, Vellore 632009|
|Phone||0416-2252345(O) , 0416-2222000(R)|
|Fax||0416-2253034(O) , 0416-2228029(R)|
Birth Certificate Vellore Online Applying Procedure
- Visit the official website to apply birth certificate online i.e.www.tn.gov.in
- A page will appear i.e. home page. Now, hit on “Department Wise Services” under “Service” box
- Select “Apply for Birth Certificates – Vellore Corporation”
- A new page will be opened, choose “URL” which is given under “Description”
- Now choose “Birth Verification” tab given in the middle of the page
- New page is displayed enter your details here i.e. Gender, Date of Birth and verification number then submit it
- A list will be opened, write the child name and hit on “Print” button to see the Birth Certificate.
Press Here to See: How To Apply for Duplicate Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate Fee
Birth Certificate: Rs.25.00 per copy (Conditions apply).
# If date of birth is not known or unspecified, Search Fee for every year: Rs.25.00 per copy (Conditions apply).
# Belated Birth Registration:
- Below one month: without penalty
- Above one month & below one year: Rs.25.00 per copy
- Above one year with the order of Magistrate: Rs.50.00
# A Court fee stamp of Rs.2/- shall be fixed in the application form.
So, we have given all the information regarding Birth Certificate Vellore customer care number and other important details. Read the page!!