Birth Certificate Gurgaon
Birth Certificate is the most important document about your existence. Are you from Gurgaon and interested to know about Birth Certificate Gurgaon then here you will get all the detailed information regarding it. On this page we will update you with the Gurgaon online birth certificate apply process, its Agents details so if you want you can meet them, about the Affidavit of birth/death etc. So go through the whole page so that you can take its benefits.
Birth Certificate in India is required in almost every legal works like in School Admission, Government Service, claiming the right to marry at the legally permitted age, settlement of inheritance and property rights, and obtaining Government-issued identity documents like a driving license, passport or on any other legal issues that is why it is mandatory to register the birth according to “Births and Deaths Act” 1969 within 21 days of birth.
Birth Certificate Gurgaon
Documents Required for Birth Certificate
- Application on a prescribe form
- Proof of Birth of the person in respect of whom the certificate is required
- Affidavit specifying place, date and time of birth of the person
- Copy of Ration Card/School leaving certificate, if any, showing date of birth (in the case of birth certificate only)
- All documents to be attested by a Gazetted Officer
Note: After one month to maximum one year of the event an affidavit may be asked by the authority as per the situation.
How to get Birth Certificate In Gurgaon Online?
- Firstly visit to the official website of Municipal Corporation Gurgaon i.e. www.mcg.gov.in and make your account and login it with correct email id
- Not hit on the option Birth/Death from “Citizens Services” tab
- After that select Search Registered Birth Records
- Now type the Fathers name and perform a search
- Once you get the relevant record, hit on “Service Request”
- Now verify your details and hit on “Select a Service Option” then select “Request Copies of Birth Certificate”
- It’s time to fill all the details and hit on “Digitally Signed”
- Then make payment (Credit Card, Debit Card or Online Banking)
- Once the payment is made the birth certificate will be delivered to you on your registered email id
- Download the certificate and take its printout at the end
Do You Know? How to Change Name on Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate Agents in Gurgaon
|Sai Nath Apostille Services pvt ltd.||098-1111-3713||+91 98111 13509|
Birth Certificate Affidavit Gurgaon
For the Birth Certificate Affidavit Gurgaon Download:
- Firstly visit to legalserviceindia.com
- Now go on forms
- After that select Applications
- When you go on applications a new page will come with an option of “Affidavit for Birth Order”
- Now hit on download
- A “PDF” will appear take its print out and fill it the submit it
Check Out: How To Apply For New Birth Certificate
All the required information is provided in this page regarding Birth Certificate Gurgaon. For any kind of query and complaint you can comment in the comment section.